Create Your Path Workshop 5: Envision, Challenge, Questions
The Challenge Tree
Objective: In this workshop, students will identify an area of focus and develop their path based on their findings from the previous workshops. Focusing on the future, students will start applying a system of innovation in order to create their vision of the future, engaging in a strategic process.
Activity – Students will:
- Envision the unique future they want to realize.
- Use the Challenge Tree metaphor to identify questions for personal innovation.
Development – Students will create:
- A vision of their success story.
- A list of questions using the Challenge Tree and the Ladder method.
Outcome – Students will learn how to:
- Root down and branch out using the self-innovation process.
Workshops In This Program:
- Workshop 1: Resources, Experiences
- Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Hero’s Journey
- Workshop 3: Strengths, Passionate Interests
- Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
- Workshop 5: Envision Challenge, Questions
- Workshop 6: Idea Generation
- Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
- Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Create Your Path: Reflecting & Strategizing for Professional Growth is a series of video workshops designed to help university students create their own path to a successful life and career, integrating the academic, professional, and personal together. Click below for a free video sample of the program, as well as information on customizing or ordering the program for your organization.