Create Your Path Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
Objective: In this workshop, students will move from ideation to concept building by selecting the best ideas from their lists. Students will be guided through reconstruction of their ideas into better, more innovative concepts. Students will work toward a portfolio of valuable personal knowledge and creative assets.
Activity – Students will:
- Analyze their ideas, selecting the ones that are the strongest.
- Synthesize their ideas into themes.
Development – Students will create:
- A list of specific ideas they want to work on now.
- A clustered list of ideas into thematic groups.
Outcome – Students will learn how to:
- View their progress along the self-innovation process thus far.
- Funnel their ideas in order to further develop concepts.
Workshops In This Program:
- Workshop 1: Resources, Experiences
- Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Hero’s Journey
- Workshop 3: Strengths, Passionate Interests
- Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
- Workshop 5: Envision Challenge, Questions
- Workshop 6: Idea Generation
- Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
- Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Create Your Path: Reflecting & Strategizing for Professional Growth is a series of video workshops designed to help university students create their own path to a successful life and career, integrating the academic, professional, and personal together. Click below for a free video sample of the program, as well as information on customizing or ordering the program for your organization.