Create Your Path Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
Objective: In this workshop, students identify an artifact that symbolizes their strengths and passionate interests. Students will develop meaning, understanding, focus, and the potential to leverage those strengths and passionate interests that make them unique and learn how to communicate their potential.
Activity – Students will:
- Find an artifact that symbolizes their strengths.
- Show and tell the story of their strengths, interests, and values in action.
Development – Students will create:
- An opportunity to show their artifact.
Outcome – Students will learn how to:
- Communicate the story of their strengths and passionate interests using their artifact.
Workshops In This Program:
- Workshop 1: Resources, Experiences
- Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Hero’s Journey
- Workshop 3: Strengths, Passionate Interests
- Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
- Workshop 5: Envision Challenge, Questions
- Workshop 6: Idea Generation
- Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
- Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Create Your Path: Reflecting & Strategizing for Professional Growth is a series of video workshops designed to help university students create their own path to a successful life and career, integrating the academic, professional, and personal together. Click below for a free video sample of the program, as well as information on customizing or ordering the program for your organization.