Create Your Path Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Mapping, Synthesizing, and Launching
Objective: In this workshop, students will learn how to test and select the best concepts to dedicate time to. Students will learn how to communicate and advance these concepts. Students will move from analyzed and synthesized concepts to a strategic plan for action that can be easily communicated.
Activity – Students will:
- Think critically about what it will take to act successfully on their concepts.
- Synthesize their concepts and act on one.
Development – Students will create:
- A list of criteria.
- A map of selected concepts.
Outcome – Students will learn how to:
- Select meaningful criteria.
- Advance the best concepts within those criteria.
- Make their selected concepts more robust.
Workshops In This Program:
- Workshop 1: Resources, Experiences
- Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Hero’s Journey
- Workshop 3: Strengths, Passionate Interests
- Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
- Workshop 5: Envision Challenge, Questions
- Workshop 6: Idea Generation
- Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
- Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Create Your Path: Reflecting & Strategizing for Professional Growth is a series of video workshops designed to help university students create their own path to a successful life and career, integrating the academic, professional, and personal together. Click below for a free video sample of the program, as well as information on customizing or ordering the program for your organization.