Create Your Path Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Heroâ€™s Journey
The Hero’s Journey
Objective:Â In this workshop, students will learn the cycle of the Hero’s Journey and apply it to key experiences they have had, gaining insight into the path they have taken. They will also create your own visual journey story to help “show and tell” your story so far.
Activity â€“ Students will:
- Break down a key experience they have had into different components of the Hero’s Journey.
Development â€“ Students will create:
- A visual representation of the Hero’s Journey.
- A visual representation of their journey with key experiences.
Outcome â€“ Students will learn how to:
- Use the Hero’s Journey for their self-innovation process.
Workshops In This Program:
- Workshop 1: Resources, Experiences
- Workshop 2: Visual Journey Story, Hero’s Journey
- Workshop 3: Strengths, Passionate Interests
- Workshop 4: Artifacts, Specific Strengths-Interests-Values
- Workshop 5: Envision Challenge, Questions
- Workshop 6: Idea Generation
- Workshop 7: Idea Analysis, Idea Synthesis, Concept Development
- Workshop 8: Selection, Concept Communication, Launch
Create Your Path: Reflecting & Strategizing for Professional Growth is a series of video workshops designed to help university students create their own path to a successful life and career, integrating the academic, professional, and personal together.Â Click below for a free video sample of the program, as well as information on customizing or ordering the program for your organization.